- Develop and maintain computerized record management systems and process data, such as personnel activities and information, and to produce reports.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service, maintenance, and other personnel.
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring, and training of personnel.
- Develop and implement organizational policies and procedures for the facility or medical unit.
- Conduct and administer fiscal operations, including accounting, planning budgets, authorizing expenditures, establishing rates for services, and coordinating financial reporting.
- Maintain awareness of advances in medicine, computerized diagnostic and treatment equipment, data processing technology, government regulations, health insurance changes, and financing options.
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a health care or medical facility, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical, nursing and physical plant staff.
- Prepare activity reports to inform management of the status and implementation plans of programs, services, and quality initiatives.
- Establish work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload, space and equipment availability.
- Maintain communication between governing boards, medical staff, and department heads by attending board meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functioning.
- Establish objectives and evaluative or operational criteria for units they manage.
- Review and analyze facility activities and data to aid planning and cash and risk management and to improve service utilization.
- Health Information Management Corporate Director
- Health Information Management Director
- Health Manager
- Mental Health Program Manager
- Nurse Manager
- Nursing Director
- Office Manager
- Practice Administrator
- Program Manager
- Clinical Director
|4||Level Of Preparation||