- Design, promote, or administer government plans or policies affecting land use, zoning, public utilities, community facilities, housing, or transportation.
- Advise planning officials on project feasibility, cost-effectiveness, regulatory conformance, or possible alternatives.
- Recommend approval, denial, or conditional approval of proposals.
- Discuss with planning officials the purpose of land use projects, such as transportation, conservation, residential, commercial, industrial, or community use. Green Task Statement
- Conduct field investigations, surveys, impact studies, or other research to compile and analyze data on economic, social, regulatory, or physical factors affecting land use.
- Determine the effects of regulatory limitations on land use projects.
- Keep informed about economic or legal issues involved in zoning codes, building codes, or environmental regulations. Green Task Statement
- Assess the feasibility of land use proposals and identify necessary changes.
- Supervise or coordinate the work of urban planning technicians or technologists.
- Identify opportunities or develop plans for sustainability projects or programs to improve energy efficiency, minimize pollution or waste, or restore natural systems. Green Task Statement
- Create, prepare, or requisition graphic or narrative reports on land use data, including land area maps overlaid with geographic variables such as population density.
- Evaluate proposals for infrastructure projects or other development for environmental impact or sustainability. Green Task Statement
- Coordinate work with economic consultants or architects during the formulation of plans or the design of large pieces of infrastructure.
- Review and evaluate environmental impact reports pertaining to private or public planning projects or programs. Green Task Statement
- Licensing Officer, Licensing Inspector,Income tax Officer
- Criminal Investigators
- Drug Inspector
- Election Commissioner
- Financial Examiner
- Revenue Manager
- Tax Consultant
- Vigilance Officer
|4||Level Of Preparation||