- Carrying out administrative duties, using systems and processes relevant to the organization.
- Responding to enquiries and requests for information from other organizations and members of the public.
- Ensuring administrative systems, processes and databases are efficient and well managed.
- Administrative support to managerial staff and heads of organizations.
- Organizing meetings, training, coaching, festivals, conferences and other events.
- Promotion of sport in schools.
- Working with students or young people.
- Liaising with local sports councils, regional committees and national governing bodies.
- Consulting with clients, members, the community and local sporting organizations.
- Advising sports clubs on areas such as organization, funding, promotion and regulations.
- Managing budgets, controlling finance allocated for community activities and sometimes coordinating or raising sponsorship.
- Undertaking or commissioning research, and collating, mapping and monitoring data.
- Producing promotional literature, reports and event materials, and liaising with marketing and media organisations.
- Making presentations to grant-making bodies and/or relevant authorities.
- Managing, supervising and training staff, and sometimes running an office.
- Supporting colleagues to encourage and develop sport in the local, regional, national or international community.
- Athletic director
- Event manager
- Facility manager
- Sports administrative manager
- Sports analyst
- Sports manager
- Team Manager
|4||Level Of Preparation||